White color TFT Pulse Oximeter Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
& Free Shipping
- HIGHLY ACCURATE PULSE OXIMETER – Oxygen Monitor Fingertip is perfect for blood oxygen monitoring at home or on the run
- PERFECT FOR MONITORING LUNG HEALTH – Oximeter finger with pulse can be used to help monitor asthma, COPD, Covid monitoring, or any other lung issues.
- EASY TO USE- Oxygen monitor is battery operated. Require 2 AAA batteries. Just power on and place it on fingertip.
- READS BOTH PULSE AND BLOOD OXYGEN – Two readings displayed for pulse and blood oxygen. Easy to read instructions included.
- GREAT FOR SPORTS HEALTH AND EXERCISE – Oxygen meter multi TFT display shows pulse, pulse chart, pulse graph, battery power, perfusion index, and oxygen saturation levels
Have CE, FCC, ROHS certifications
Free shipping on orders over $50!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
A large number of oximeter spot source factory
Cross-border platform best-selling products, stable quality, neutral packaging and instructions in English, standing spot, the day of the rapid issue of the source of the factory, factory price direct sales, large volume price preferential! Welcome to contact customer service at any time to consult the base price.
Product size: 57*31*32mm
Packing size: 90*60*38mm
Carton size: 48*41.5*26.3cm
Count quantity: 200 pieces
Gross weight: 9 kg
Pulse Oximeter provides portable, lightweight measurement, a comfortable, slip-resistant fit, and easy-to-read HD display to measure oxygen level and pulse rate for your daily needs.
- Measures oxygen level & pulse rate
- Easy to read
- Clear, bright high-definition display
- Comfortable silicone padding
- Non-invasive, lightweight
- The screen adjusts to read from all sides
- For sports & aviation use
- One-button operation
- Two power modes automatically switch
- Three measurement parameters: Spo2, Pulse Rate, PI
- Eight seconds automatic power off
- Low battery indicator
- To Operate: Place one of your fingers into the Pulse Oximeter to the end and press the switch button one time on the front panel to turn it on.
- Lanyard Installation: Tie the lanyard through the hole in the rear of the Pulse Oximeter.
For best results, keep hands still while taking a reading.
Note: Fingernail polish and acrylic nails result in inaccurate readings.