A2 TFT oximeter 4 color (Black/ white+black)
& Free Shipping
- ACCURATE AND RELIABLE: Accurately measure your SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels), PR(Pulse Rate),PI(Perfusion Index)
- EASY TO USE AND PORTABLE:Just clip it on your finger and turn it on,the index values detected will be showed clearly on the digital LED display.Portable to carry anywhere with the lanyard,and won’t be lost easily
- WIDELY SUITABLE FOR DIFFERENT FINGER SIZES :Finger chamber with SMART Spring System,whick will help to avoid to be hurt by the clip
- SPORTS/HEALTH ENTHUSIASTS : For sports enthusiasts like mountain climbers, skiers, bikers or anyone interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate.It is not only for medical use but also for home and personal health use
- YOU WILL GET:Oximeter *1,AAA batteries *2,Neck cord *1,manual * Furthermore,we care deeply about our customers and are always available if you have any questions or concerns
Free shipping on orders over $50!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
A large number of oximeter spot source factory
Cross-border platform best-selling products, stable quality, neutral packaging and instructions in English, standing spot, the day of the rapid issue of the source of the factory, factory price direct sales, large volume price preferential! Welcome to contact customer service at any time to consult the base price.
Carton size: 40*32*28cm
Count quantity: 200 pieces
Gross weight: 8.5 kg
Pulse Oximeter provides portable, lightweight measurement, a comfortable, slip-resistant fit, and easy-to-read HD display to measure oxygen level and pulse rate for your daily needs.
- Measures oxygen level & pulse rate
- Easy to read
- Clear, bright high-definition display
- Comfortable silicone padding
- Non-invasive, lightweight
- The screen adjusts to read from all sides
- For sports & aviation use
- One-button operation
- Two power modes automatically switch
- Three measurement parameters: Spo2, Pulse Rate, PI
- Eight seconds automatic power off
- Low battery indicator
- To Operate: Place one of your fingers into the Pulse Oximeter to the end and press the switch button one time on the front panel to turn it on.
- Lanyard Installation: Tie the lanyard through the hole in the rear of the Pulse Oximeter.
For best results, keep hands still while taking a reading.
Note: Fingernail polish and acrylic nails result in inaccurate readings.
There are no reviews yet.